1. Change of Terms
2. Changes to Website
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to amend the service we provide on the Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time for any period.
We may, at our absolute discretion and at any time, without prior notice to you, add to, amend or remove material from the Website, or alter the presentation, substance, or functionality of the Website. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely.
Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
3. User Conduct on the Website
As a condition of your use of the Website, you may not:
- trespass, break into, access, use or attempt to trespass, break into, access or use any other parts of our servers on which the Website is stored, and/or any data areas for which you have not been authorized by us;
- attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website;
- post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable or unreasonable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law;
- post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication, or engage in spamming or flooding;
- post or transmit onto the Website any information or software which contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm or other malicious or technically harmful component;
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information obtained through the Website for commercial purposes; or
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, any component of the Website itself or any Information obtained through the Website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or create derivative works with respect thereto, without our prior written permission.
4. Third Party Information
The Information may contain information provided by third parties or sourced by us from news agencies, business information sources, press releases or other references or sources.
We are not responsible if any such Information is not up-to-date. We do not separately verify the Information provided by such third party or agency and you are cautioned thus as to the reliability and accuracy of the Information. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of any such Information. Any use of and reliance on such Information is at your own risk.
5. Prohibition of Access
6. Links to and from the Website
The links on the Website may take you to other sites and you acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of any Information provided by linked websites. These links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Links to other websites do not constitute an endorsement by us of such websites or the information, products, advertising or other materials available on those websites.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights subsisting in respect of the Website belong to us or have been lawfully licensed to us for use on the Website. All rights under applicable laws are hereby reserved. Except with our express permission, you are not allowed to upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Website itself or create derivative works with respect thereto.
You agree that we are free to use, disclose, adopt and modify all and any ideas, concepts, knowhow, proposals, suggestions, comments and other communications and information provided by you to us (“Feedback”) in connection with the Website without any payment to you. You hereby waive and agree to waive all and any rights and claims for any consideration, fees, royalties, charges and/or other payments in relation to our use, disclosure, adoption and/or modification of any or all of your Feedback.
8. Limited Liability and Warranty
- All Information is for your general reference only. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of such Information.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE.” THE WEBSITE IS FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE ONLY AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
IN JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF LIABILITY, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. WE DO NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY MATERIAL, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH US OR OUR WEBSITE.
- We do not guarantee or assume any responsibility that:
- the Information on the Website is accurate, adequate, current or reliable, or may be used for any purpose other than for general reference;
- the Information on the Website is free of defect, error, omission, virus or anything which may change, erase, add to or damage your software, data or equipment;
- messages sent through the internet will be free from interception, corruption or loss;
- access to the Website will be available or be uninterrupted; or
- defects in the Website will be corrected.
In no event shall we be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including any loss of business or profit, arising out of any use, or inability to use, the Information, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You will exercise and rely solely on your own skill and judgment in your use and interpretation of the Information. You are responsible to ensure that your use of the Information complies with all applicable legal requirements.
For information about our privacy policies and practices and our use of information, please refer to our Privacy Notice.
11. Partial Invalidity
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All material contained in this Website are provided for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal, accounting, financial or tax advice or opinion on any specific facts or circumstances and should not be relied upon in that regard. We accept no responsibility for any loss, which may arise from reliance on Information contained in this Website. You are urged to seek your own legal counsel concerning your own situation and any specific legal question that you may have.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any loss, damage or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, transmission blackout, incorrect data transmission, delay in operation or transmission due to internet traffic or otherwise, computer virus or other harmful item, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, caused by your computer or for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. You specifically acknowledge that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users or their parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the user.
The contents of other websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked from this Website are not maintained or controlled by us. We are therefore not responsible for the availability, content or accuracy of other websites, services or goods that may be linked from, or advertised on the Website. We do not:
- Make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided on this Website;
- Guarantee the accuracy, veracity, reliability, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any other websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked from this Website; or
- Make any endorsement, express or implied, of any other websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked from this Website.
We are also not responsible for the reliability or continued availability of the telephone lines and equipment you use to access this Website. You understand that we and / or third party contributors (if any) to this Website may choose at any time to inhibit or prohibit their content from being accessed under these terms and conditions.
Under no circumstances including but not limited to negligence shall we, our suppliers, third party agents, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing this Website be liable to you or for any third party claims or losses of any nature or direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages even if an authorized representative of us had been advised specifically of the possibility of such damages, arising from use of or inability to use this Website or any provision of the terms such as but not limited to loss of revenue or anticipated profits or lost business.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Website, please email the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org