Registered Foreign Lawyer
Mr. Wan Jue is a registered foreign lawyer at Ling & Lawyers.
Mr. Wan has more than 20 years of post-qualification experience, having obtained his Bachelor of Laws in 2002 and, subsequently, an MBA from the Zhongnan University of Economics and Law.
Due to Mr. Wan’s wealth of legal experience, the practice areas for which he is responsible are various. This includes civil and criminal litigation, as well as arbitration in the construction sector.
Previously, Mr. Wan held positions in multiple legal associations at the provincial level. Most notably, he has acted as Vice Chairman for the Hubei Lawyers Association for the Protection of Minors, Hubei Lawyers Association Committee on Criminal Law. He was also Executive Director of the Enshi City Law Association, and of the Non-Party Intellectual Fellowship Association and Law Society Research Group on Ethnic Law of the Enshi Prefecture. Mr. Wan’s legal expertise is also evidenced by his appointment as a legal consultant at the 14th International Meeting on Trace Elements in Man and Animals (“TEMA 14”) and the 6th International Selenium Products Trade Exhibit hosted in Enshi.
Outside of work, Mr. Wan dedicates much of his time to various different social causes, for which he has attained multiple recognitions and accolades. He was recipient of the Outstanding Lawyer award in the Legal Aid Scheme for Women and Children in Hubei for four consecutive years, and has received a Third Class Merit from the Enshi Municipal Bureau of Justice.
Mr. Wan is a qualified lawyer in the People’s Republic of China. In addition to this, Mr. Wan is an arbitrator in the Mainland of more than 20 arbitration institutions, and a member of the China Law Society and China Academy of Arbitration Law.
Principal areas of practice:
Public Service / Affiliations:
- Arbitrator in the Mainland of more than 20 arbitration institutions
- Member, China Law Society
- Member, China Academy of Arbitration Law
- Member, All China Lawyers Association for the Protection of Minors
- Vice Chairman, Hubei Lawyers Association for the Protection of Minors
- Member, Hubei Lawyers Association (Criminal Law)
- Member, Hubei Lawyers Association for Young Professionals
- Member, Enshi Non-party Intellectual Fellowship
- Executive Director, Enshi Lawyers Association
- Executive Director, Enshi Law Society – Research Group on Ethnic Law
- LLB, Wuhan University
- MBA, Zhongnan University of Economics and Law